Before purchasing the Minecraft inspired wall stickers, please make sure you have a pattern in mind first. Measure the wall space you are going to cover and make sure you account for the edges. The stickers are 30cm x 30cm
- Make sure the wall is dry and free from dust.
- Please note that the vinyl stickers are prone to shrink slightly once placed so it is recommended to overlap the stickers by about 2mm when placing them. If you place them exactly next to each you might find gaps appear between them after a few days.
- You should start from the centre of the wall and work out to the edges, this ensures an even looking pattern when finished.
- Find the centre of the wall
- Start in the middle and work out towards the edges.
- The Finished product looks amazing.